Support Local News
20th February 2026
  • Home
  • Local
  • Travel
  • Caribbean
  • Business
  • World
  • Entertainment
  • PR News
Daddy Chess Captures Stardom Monarch of the Tent Title at the Realm Government Clarifies Salary Grant Arrangements for Government-Assisted Schools Morning Star Preschool Honors DBS Radio on World Radio Day With an Antique Radio Set Street Jump-Up on Carnival Monday Set for 4 a.m. to 11 p.m., Says Blackmoore Three Killed in Separate Road Accidents Over the Weekend Health Minister Announces New Senior Management Appointments to be Confirmed in the Ministry of Health Soon
  • Home
  • Local
  • Travel
  • Caribbean
  • Business
  • World
  • Entertainment
  • PR News
World News

US Supreme Court strikes down Trump’s global tariffs 

Calendar Icon 20 February 2026
Support us
This content originally appeared on Al Jazeera.
Promote your business with NAN

Skip linksSkip to Content

Donald Trump holds a signed executive order on tariffs, in the Rose Garden at the White House in Washington, DC, US, April 2, 2025. [File: Leah Millis/Reuters]
Donald Trump holds a signed executive order on tariffs, in the Rose Garden at the White House in Washington, DC, US, April 2, 2025. [File: Leah Millis/Reuters] (Reuters)
image

image

By Brian Osgood and Fiona Kelliher

Published On 20 Feb 202620 Feb 2026

  • The US Supreme Court has struck down tariffs issued on countries worldwide last year by President Donald Trump.
  • The court says Trump did not have the authority to enact the tariffs, which he pursued under a law ⁠meant for use in national emergencies.

 

Support us

Previous post
Next post

Related News

16 February 2026

Kyrie Irving wears PRESS shirt for Gaza journalists at NBA All-Star Game 

19 February 2026

South Korea convicts ex-President Yoon Suk Yeol for insurrection 

08 February 2026

Hope and scepticism as Yemen announces a new cabinet 

18 February 2026

Washington appoints new US envoy on Tibetan human rights 

Home Local Travel Caribbean Business World Entertainment PR News

About Dominica Gazette – Dominica & Caribbean News, Travel & Business

Dominica Gazette delivers daily news and in-depth updates on Dominica, the wider Caribbean, and global events — connecting readers at home, in the Diaspora, and around the world.

Support us

Dominica’s Trusted Source for Local & Caribbean News Support Local News
© 2026 Dominica Gazette – Dominica & Caribbean News, Travel & Business - All rights reserved Crafted with ❤ by Cinnamon Byte